2012 Lexus LFA
6-Speed Automated Sequential Manual
Pearl Red Metallic
White Leather w/ Carbon Accenting
The LFA was a limited production sports coupe produced by Lexus. Lexus built only 500 examples of the LFA worldwide with only 178 built for the US market. The projects development phase became excruciatingly lengthy, but when it was finally unveiled at the Toyota Motor Show, it was immediately clear that the marque had produced something truly remarkable. The highlight was the 4.8L V10 engine co-developed with Yamaha and built in the same facility as Toyota Racing’s F1 V10 engines. The block is a blend of aluminum, magnesium, and titanium alloy which made it smaller and lighter than an equivalent V8 and lighter than an equivalent V6. The supremely advanced internals permitted a razor sharp throttle response allowing the V10 to rev from idle to 9,000 rpm in just six-tenths of a second. Performance figures were astounding, 0-60 in just 3.5 seconds and a top-speed of 202 mph. The body, which is made of a carbon-fiber reinforced polymer composite is remarkably light and agile during driving. This example is a one-owner car, always kept in a climate controlled environment, and is thought to be one of one in this color combination. These cars have become collectible assets, don’t miss this opportunity!
- 4.8 Liter V10 producing 553hp
- Flawless Pearl Red Metallic
- Only 1,402 Original Miles
- 1 of 1 produced in color combination
- Don’t miss this chance to own a hard to find LFA!
- Six-Speed Automated Sequential Manual Transmission
- White Leather with Black accents
- This example is a one owner car, always stored in a climate controlled environment
- These cars have become very collectable and highly saught after
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JTHHX8BH6C1000095