2005 Cadillac CTS-V Ex-Grand Am GS Race Car
427ci C5R V8
Close Ratio 6-Speed Manual
Carbon-Fiber 4-Door Sedan
Red Vinyl Wrap w/ Livery
Here is your opportunity to own and race one of the most developed Cadillac CTS-V Race Cars around! Built in 2004/5 for Mark Sandridge with Co-Driver John Heinracy to compete in the Grand Am GS Series. After running the Grand Am series, the car underwent a transformation to what you see today!
- All body panels (hood, fenders, doors, trunk lid and wheel flares) are all molded in Carbon Fiber. Headlights are stickers and not functional
- FIA Recaro Halo drivers racing seat and standard FIA racing passenger seat
- 2 sets of Jongbloed Wheels, Tires sizes are: Front - 295mm and the Rears run 335mm, this car has superb grip!
- Solid bushings throughout with reinforced suspension mounting points
- Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars
- Power is produced by a Drysump C5R 427ci block, using small port LS6 heads, and nothing but the best for internals
- This package produced 519hp and 510 ft-lbs at the wheels
- Custom Quick Fill Fuel Cell in the Trunk
- This car has been developed by a non-expense spared owner, this car turns heads and lays down lap times that are still fast by todays standards
- Full disclosure: This is a used race car, there are bumps and rub marks on the exterior, this car is built to be driven.
- Sold on Bill of Sale
- Extensive and extremely stout full roll cage
- Downforce is aided by the Large APR Wing and Front Splitter
- Brembo calipers running 2 piece rotors work amazingly well and give consistent stopping power lap after lap
- Adjustable Ohlins remote canister shocks, extra spring sets are available along with the sale
- This animal weights 2,975 with 1 gallon of fuel
- 13.5 to 1 Compression, a special cam grind, long tube headers and a free flowing exhaust make this car sound rowdy!
- Close Ratio 6-Speed Manual Transmission built by Rockland Gear ALMS Race Division
- Transmission and Diff Coolers are in place
- Don’t miss this opportunity to get on track in something completely different
- Sold on a bill of sale and pennies on the dollar of what it cost to build