2001 BMW Z8 Roadster
Roadster w/ Hardtop
Titanium Silver Metallic
Derived from the BMW 507, the BMW Z8 has proved to stand the tests of time as one of the most sought after modern roadsters. 2-Door 2-Seat Convertible with a V-8 and a Manual Transmission, does it really get any better?
- 970 Z8’s units were produced in the 2001 model year
- Black Leather interior with heated seats
- Soft-top and Hardtop are both in wonderful shape
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission Shifts Buttery Smooth
- One of the most sought after collector vehicles on the market today
- This is a no excuses immaculate BMW Z8. No Stories!
- The Titanium Silver Metallic exterior is in wonderful shape
- Premium Audio System with Navigation and a 6-Disc CD Changer
- Starts, Runs and Drives Superbly
- S62 4.9L V-8 borrowed from the BMW M5 Produces 395hp
- Only 18,829 Miles
- Vin: WBAEJ13441AH60340