1978 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce Niki Lauda Edition Convertible
2.0L Twin-Cam Inline-4
Flashback to 1978, Formula 1 is the pinnacle of motorsports and Niki Lauda joins forces with Alfa Romeo’s Formula 1 Team.
- Alfa Romeo pay’s homage to this legendary fellow by building a Special Edition Niki Lauda Spider
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Tan Leather is superb for the age
- Better still, this is a Two-Owner example with only 49,148 miles
- This Spider Starts, Runs and Drives superb
- Don’t miss this opportunity to own a one of these hard to find classic Alfa Romeo’s!
- Powered by the 2.0L Twin Cam 4 Cylinder
- Carman Red Exterior in extremely nice original condition and still wearing its original decals.
- This incredible Niki Lauda Alfa Romeo Spider is #218 of 350 Produced and sold worldwide.
- The car is completely original including its Carman Red exterior paint, decals and virtually as-new interior
- An example in this condition is nearly impossible to find.
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): AR115410004661