1973 Design Velke “DV | RSR” Porsche 911 RSR Recreation
3.2SS liter Hi Performance Engine
915 close-ratio magnesium case
All-steel with reinforced structural areas
Lightweight RSR Nomex-covered seating
There’s nothing modern about the DV | RSR tribute motorcar. Hand-formed to the exacting standards of the original 1973 911 RSR, the DV | RSR maintains the Porsche pedigree with an original RSR style body. All of the subtle details are there, from the accurate dimensions to the tight body tolerances that are the mark of superior engineering and craftsmanship. View more about this build from Design Velke at Design Velke’s Bahama Build Page Here
More info on Design Velke, it’s founder, and future builds can be found on www.designvelke.com
- SUSPENSION - Sport with RSR-grade anti-sway bars, torsion bars & strut brace
- RSR STYLE WHEELS - 15” X 9” Fronts. 15” X 11” Rears.
- GENERAL - 915 gearbox, 100-litre fuel tank
- High Butterfly Up Grade
- BRAKES - Drilled & vented disc brakes
- TYRES - AVON grooved slicks. 9.1/ 23.5-15 Fronts. 11.0/ 23.5-15 Rears.
- Complete Custom MFI System (40mm X 41.5 With 50mm Velocity Stacks, Custom Pump, Nylon 11 Fuel Lines)