1970 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ
Offered here is a rare and wonderfully preserved 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ 455 HO! Numbers Matching 455 HO V8 that produces 370hp and a whopping 500 lb.ft of torque at 2,700rpm.
- 1 of 672 (believed) M-21 4-Speed Manual Transmission cars
- The interior is equally as nice and shows beautifully
- Includes PHS Documentation, Owners Manual and Warranty Booklet
- Pontiac Grand Prix SJ 455’s with a 4-Speed are extremely hard to find, but in this condition are nearly impossible
- The Cardinal Red Exterior is in outstanding condition
- Featured in the Jan/Feb 1996 Muscle Car Review Magazine
- This SJ runs, drives and performs wonderfully. A real pleasure to drive!
- Don’t miss this opportunity to own the highest powered Grand Prix to be produced