1968 Plymouth Road Runner
TT1 Avocado Green Metallic
The first-year 1968 Plymouth Road Runner began the Muscle Car craze! Extraordinary documented history of this well-loved example. Rare to find a well-sorted survivor like this. New paint, interior, vinyl top, suspension, tires, rims, steering, exhaust, engine, transmission and differential professionally rebuilt within the last 6,200 miles. Discreet upgrades for reliability and performance. This car looks, drives and feels like new. One of the best examples we’ve seen.
- 383/4bbl Automatic. Incredible, Time-Warp Car with Extensive Documentation
- · Original Owner’s Manual, Operating Instructions, Copy of Build Sheet
- · 39-Year Passionate Single Owner
- · Radiator Support, Fender and Trunk-Lip Body Numbers All-Matching
- · 1970-up Chrysler Uprated High-Amp Alternator and Transistorized Regulator
- · Bilstein Shocks
- · Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust with Crossover Pipe and Resonators
- · Well-Sorted, Time-Warp Car with Incredible Documentation
- · Completely Documented Ownership History from new of Numbers-Matching Road Runner
- · TT1 Avocado Green Metallic, PS, 3.23 Axle, H-Code 383/4 bbl. HP Engine, Torqueflite Auto Trans, RSW Tires.
- · Excellent Panel Fit and Paint Finish in Original Color
- · Dyno-Tuned Professionally Rebuilt Original Engine with Forged Pistons, Crane Hydraulic Roller Cam, Electronic Ignition, Stainless Valves, Milodon High Volume Water Pump.
- · FirmFeel Power Steering Box, Fast Ratio Pitman and Idler Arm, Tubular Upper Control Arms
- · TrueTrac Limited-Slip Ring and Pinion and Rebuilt Rear-End
- · $20,000 in receipts in the last 6,200 miles.
- Underbody Photos upon Request