1964 Jaguar E-Type Coupe
British Racing Green
The car that Enzo Ferrari once called “the most beautiful automobile ever made” was never so desirable as in the configuration shown here. Painted in the iconic hue of British Racing Green over Biscuit leather interior, this early Series 1 car features the larger triple-carbureted 4.2 inline-six engine rebuilt by famed restorer Motion Products, Inc. This stunning car performs wonderfully and still appears crisp and fresh from its complete rotisserie restoration. A recent comprehensive tune-up makes this 1964 Jaguar E-Type ready for any event worldwide.
- · Nut-and-bolt, photo documented rotisserie restoration of a clean Arizona car
- · Iconic British Racing Green over Biscuit Leather Interior
- · Upgraded to 4.2-liter engine and full-synchro 4-speed transmission rebuilt by Pebble Beach winning Motion Products, Inc. of Neenah, Wisconsin
- · High-volume Aeroline electric cooling fan
- · Recent major service includes fuel system refresh, rebuilt carburetors, Pertronix ignition, coil, wires, spark plugs.
- · From the collection of a prominent doctor and Jaguar Club North America member
- · Over $135,000 in restoration receipts
- This E-Type is one of the nicest that we have seen, don’t miss it!
- · Early covered headlight, barrel bucket seat Series 1 E-Type Jaguar
- · Excellent body panel fit and finish
- · Triple SU carbs jetted and tuned by Classic Mechanics, LLC
- · An exhilarating, dependable event car or stunning show entrant
- · Purrs at idle and accelerates like a scalded cat
- · Full restoration receipts and documentation
- · Includes extra original style 3.8 engine, transmission and spares. Shipping at the buyers expense.
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 890663