1959 Austin-Healey 100-6 BN6 Roadster
Black w/ Red
The Austin-Healey’s classic and timeless design is simply stunning! Pure British Motoring at its finest!
- Powered by the silky smooth 2.6L in-line 6 cylinder
- Finished in stunning black over red, red leather interior - this car has undergone a ten month meticulous 100% restoration.
- Sold with the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certified crop of a factory record.
- Also sold with the owners handbook, shop manual, tools bag, jack and hammer.
- This is a beautiful example of a Austin-Healey 100-6.
- 4-Speed manual transmission with overdrive
- The fit and finish on this 100/6 is done in Concours level workmanship.
- The following is the information on the factory record: car/chassis #BN6-L/964, engine #26D-RU-H/64030, body #464, date of build 15-16 May 1958.
- This 100/6 Starts, Runs and Drives wonderful. A true classic drivers car!
- Finding a Austin-Healey in this condition is hard to find, don’t miss the opportunity to own one of the nicest 100/6’s in existence.