1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan Pro-Street Custom
Turbo 400 Transmission
PPG Tea Green Metallic
Cream and Tan Leather
When looking at custom built cars, there is a huge swing from a nice show car to a top quality build. This Fleetline is by far the nicest custom we have seen, and we’ve seen A LOT! No stone was unturned on the 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan, non-expense spared build and the attention to detail is breathtaking.Featured in Hot Rod Magazine in 2019, a simple google search will help fill you in!
- This build took the owner 11 years to complete
- Tastefully done, every piece of metal has been smoothed for a glass like finish from top to bottom
- Interior is completely custom using Ivory Leather with Suede Inserts
- The power is produced by a solid lifter 406ci, 600hp powerplant
- Roster Turbo 400 Transmission with a 3,500rpm Neil Chance stall converter
- Aluminum PST Driveshaft
- Holeshot racing wheels with Mickey Thompson 33x19.5 rear tires
- This car was built with the idea in mind to have one of the craziest fat fender cars on the planet
- Here is your opportunity to own the nicest 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan Pro-Street on the planet
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 2FKH48640
- Finished in beautiful PPG Tea Green Metallic
- Stainless trim and chrome throughout. The smoothed frame is all finished in body color and is as stunning as the top.
- No rear seats, just a tasteful deck to hide and tuck all the vital organs
- 11.5:1 Compression, 210 Pro Filer Heads, 850 quick fuel carb with single plane ported Hurricane intake
- 9” Ford Rear End 31 spline axles, detroit locker and 4.56 gears
- Aerospace front and rear disc brakes
- Accuair Air Ride Mangment system with Ridetech Double Adjustable Shocks
- The ’48 Fleetline is a true pro street with a back half. Pavell was aiming for a 50/50 build, 50% race car and 50% high end hot rod. This is not your traditional blower, parachute, wheelie bar car, but instead a race themed car with a ton of smooth and details, all done very subtly.
- Full disclosure: Slick rear tires, no speedo or odometer and purpose built. Sold with a 1948 Chevrolet Title, but we need to note because of these modification, please follow your state laws for road going vehicles