Throttlestop is about exceptional vehicles and experiences. For this reason, we always go the extra mile to ensure we provide a one of a kind detailing service.
For info or appointments call us at 920-876-2277
- Thorough cleaning of wheels, wells, and jambs
- Multiple bucket hand wash with pH neutral extreme foam shampoo
- Vehicle is fully dried with compressed air and microfiber drying towels to leave a spot free clean surface
- Medium/Fine decontamination to remove impurities that latched onto the paint (whole vehicle)
- Polish applied by machine to help eliminate minor imperfections/swirls and bring back that shine!
- Paint sealant applied to help protect your vehicle until the next treatment
- Trim cleaned and protected
- All exterior glass is cleaned with lint free waffle towels
- Takes 3-5 hours
- Thorough vacuuming of the carpet and upholstery
- Compressed air is used to blow debris out from tight spots, between and under the seats, and other hard to reach areas
- Every hard surface massaged with an enzyme cleaner to remove dirt and grime
- Headliner is spot cleaned where needed
- Carpeting, cloth seats, and floor mats are shampooed with a professional extractor to remove as much dirt, grime, and stains as possible
- Cleaned hard surfaces will be conditioned with a pH balanced, water based formula that leaves a satin, non-greasy finish that won’t attract dust!
- All interior glass is cleaned with lint free waffle towels
- Leather is conditioned with a strong added UV protectant to help preserve it from the elements
- Includes Exterior Hand Wash
- Visible surfaces cleaned and lightly scrubbed with a gentle degreaser
- Compressed air is used to properly dry compartment and connections
- Surfaces are dressed with a non-oily protectant that will not attract dirt, giving a polished new look